Dr. Sanjeev Bhatia
|MS(ENT) – K.G. Medical College, Lucknow . (U.P.)||1989(1st attempt)|
|MBBS- LLRM Medical College , Meerut. (U.P.)||1984(1st Attempt)|
Currently practicing and doing all routine surgical procedures in ENT and Head and neck for more than last 20 years in Meerut city
WORKED as POOL OFFICER for 3 years at LLRM Medical College after gaining M S from 14.7.1990 – 15.7.1993
Served as guest faculty at LLRM Medical College for several years since 2001
Presently self employed and practicing in the field of ENT and Head and Neck Surgery since 1993
Attached as senior consultant ENT at Anand Hospital, Garh Road , MEERUT. Since the inception of the hospital
CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS
Attended various conferences and workshops in the field of otolaryngology, otology etc and have read scientific papers , acted as faculty at state and national levels in different forums.
Acted as chairperson of scientific sessions in various national and state conferences of AOI and ISO
Delivered an invited talk in the national conference of AOI at Mumbai in2010.
1. Larynx in tuberculosis- Clinical observations in India - Pakistan Journal of
2. Fracture of tracheostomy tubes – a report of 3 cases – Indian journal of chest
diseases and allied sciences- 1992; 34:2; 111-113.
3. Tuberculosis of temporal bone – Indian journal of tuberculosis – 1992, 39:243-
4. Five years of microlaryngoscopy – an assessment. J.A.M.S, 1992 ; 5(4) 126-127.
5. Lateral sinus thrombosis a complication of chonic suppurative otitis media-
Indian journal of otolaryngology 1993
MEMBERSHIP OF VARIOUS ENT RELATED ASSOCIATIONS
Life Member Association of otolaryngologists of india (AOI), Indian society of otology(ISO), Equilibriometric society of india (NES),Indian medical association (IMA), association of otolaryngologists of india U.P.